You have an Exchange Server organization that contains five servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You deploy Microsoft Lync Server 2010. You need to create a Lync Server SIP Unified Messaging (UM) dial plan to enable voice integration between Lync Server and Exchange Server. Which three Exchange servers should you associate to the UM dial plans? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization. All user mailboxes have an In-Place Archive enabled. You need to identify which email message types can be archived by using a retention policy. Which message type or types should you identify? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. calendar items
B. mail items
C. note items
D. task items
E. contact items
You plan to deploy 20 Client Access servers that will have Exchange Server 2013 installed. You need to prepare the certificate required for the planned deployment. The solution must ensure that the same certificate can be used on all of the Client Access servers. What should you do first?
A. From the Exchange Admin Center, create a new certificate request.
B. On each Client Access server, start the Certificates console and run the Certificate Import Wizard.
C. On all of the Client Access servers, delete the default self-signed certificates.
D. On one of the Client Access servers, run the Remove-ExchangeCertificate cmdlet.
Your company has an Exchange Server 2013 organization named adatum.com. You purchase an Office 365 subscription and configure a hybrid deployment. All recipients have an email address that contains a SMTP suffix of adatum.com. You discover that all of the email messages sent to the Internet from users who have Office 365 mailboxes are routed through the on-premises Exchange servers. You need to ensure that all of the email messages are sent directly to the Internet. What should you do?
A. Modify the Send connector.
B. Run the Hybrid Configuration wizard.
C. Create a new Sharing policy.
D. Modify an organization relationship.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization. A user named User1 has a mailbox that is enabled for Unified Messaging (UM). User1 has nine call answering rules. When User1 attempts to create a new call answering rule, the user receives an error message. You need to identify what prevents User1 from creating a call answering rule. What should you identify?
A. The mailbox of User1 has the CallAnsweringRulesEnabled parameter set to $false
B. The UM mailbox policy of User1 has the AllowCallAnsweringRules parameter set to $false.
C. User1 exceeds the Inbox rules storage quota.
D. User1 has the maximum number of call answering rules allowed.
You have an Exchange Server 2007 organization. You deploy a new Exchange Server 2013 organization. You plan to move all of the mailboxes to the new organization by performing a cross-forest mailbox move. You need to recommend a solution to meet the following requirements:
– Users must be able to reply successfully to email messages they received before their mailbox moved.
– Users must be able to send email messages to internal mailboxes by using the entries in the nickname cache that existed in Microsoft Outlook before their mailbox moved.
What should you recommend doing before moving the mailboxes?
A. Create a sharing policy and a remote domain.
B. Create an organization relationship and a remote domain.
C. For all of the users in the new organization, add their LegacyExchangeDN value as an x500 proxy address.
D. For all of the users in the new organization, add their LegacyExchangeDN value as an SMTP proxy address.
Drag and Drop Question
Your company has two offices. The offices are located in New York and San Francisco.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains two servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The organization contains four mailbox databases. The mailbox databases are configured as shown in the following table.
Recently, DB1 went offline because of a disk failure. The disk is restored and DB1 is mounted.
You discover that there are more than 10,000 email messages queued for delivery to DB1.
You need to preserve the messages and perform the following actions:
– Export the messages queued for delivery to a different drive.
– Clear the messages queued for delivery.
– Ensure that the messages queued for delivery to DB1 are delivered while preserving the original message header information.
– Prevent duplicate messages.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate four actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization. You successfully migrate the public folders from a previous version of Exchange Server. You discover that one of the public folder mailboxes almost reached its quota size. You need to move some of the public folders in the public folder mailbox to another public folder mailbox. What should you run?
A. Merge PublicFolderMailbox.ps1
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization named contoso.com.
Your company, which is named Contoso, Ltd., has a partnership with another company named Fabrikam, Inc.
Fabrikam has an Exchange Server 2013 organization. Both organizations have a federation trust to the Microsoft Federation Gateway. You need to ensure that the users at Fabrikam can see the free/busy information of the users at Contoso, including the time, the location, and the subject of appointments. Which command should you run?
(To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
Case Study: 1 (QUESTION 10 ~ QUESTION 19)
A. Datum Corporation is a pet supply company that has stores across North America.
A. Datum has an Exchange Server 2007 organization. A. Datum plans to migrate to Exchange Server 2013.
A. Datum has five locations. The locations are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the locations connect to the each other by using a WAN link. The New York, Toronto, and Chicago locations connect directly to the Internet.
All client computers run Windows 7 and Office 2010. All servers run Windows Server 2008.
Active Directory Environment
The network contains an Active Directory domain named adatum.local. Adatum.local is the corporate domain based in the United States. The network contains a domain named Canada.adatum.local. Canada.adatum.local is the domain for the stores in Canada.
Each location is configured as an Active Directory site.
The forest functional level is Windows Server 2008.
The main office and both of the distribution centers each has two domain controllers for their respective domain. All of the other locations have one domain controller for their respective domain. All of the domain controllers are global catalog servers.
The main office and the distribution centers each have three servers that have Exchange Server 2007 installed.
The servers have the following configurations:
– Two of the servers have cluster continuous replication (CCR) deployed
– One of the servers has the Client Access server role and the Hub Transport server role installed
Each store contains a server that has Exchange Server 2007 installed. Each server has mailboxes for active users and mailboxes for inactive users. Each server has approximately 50 mailboxes. Remote users access Outlook Web Access by using a namespace of mail.adatum.com, which resolves to the Client Access server in the New York office.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Migrate all of the mailboxes in the main office and the distribution centers to Exchange Server 2013.
– Integrate a new telephone system to the Exchange Server 2013 organization.
– Deploy a standalone certification authority (CA) that will be used to issue all of the certificates for the messaging infrastructure.
The company identifies the following technical requirements:
– Hardware costs must be minimized whenever possible.
– The impact on end users if a site fails must be minimized.
– Voice mail traffic between the telephone system and the Exchange Server environment must be encrypted.
– Each user must be able to access the internal resources and their mailbox by using a single user account.
After a security review, the company identifies the following compliance requirements for the new Exchange Server environment:
– All administrative changes made to the mailboxes must be tracked.
– The legal department must be able to search for messages in all of the mailboxes.
– Users must be prevented from sending email during an upcoming statutory holiday.
– All store managers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages from their Inbox.
– All email messages must be archived for a minimum of five years to meet regulatory requirements.
– Management occasionally sends the staff internal memos that contain confidential information, such as sales figures. The memos must be protected so that unauthorized users cannot read the memos and internal users cannot forward the memos to external recipients.
– The users in the research department must be able to send email to anyone in the organization, but only the members of a group named Execs must be able to send email to the research users. All other users must be notified that email sent to the research users will remain undelivered.
You need to recommend a solution for the memos. The solution must meet the compliance requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)
B. Information Rights Management (IRM)
C. Domain Security
D. Data loss prevention (DLP) policies
You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirement for the legal department.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A retention hold
B. The Discovery Management management role group
C. A litigation hold
D. The Recipient Management management role group
You are creating a contingency plan to be implemented if the entire New York site fails after Exchange Server 2013 is deployed.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that all of the users can access Outlook Web App from the Chicago site if the New York fails.
Which three actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
B. On the Mailbox server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
C. Modify the host (A) record for mail.adatum.com to point to the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
D. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the internal URL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.local.
E. Install the mail.adatum.com certificate and private key on the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
You need to recommend an auditing solution that meets the compliance requirements. What should you recommend?
A. Export the mailbox audit log.
B. Run an administrator role group report.
C. Run a non-owner mailbox access report.
D. Export the administrator audit log.
You deploy a new certificate to a Client Access server.
You test the new certificate by using Outlook Anywhere from the Internet.
The test generates certificate errors.
You need to prevent the errors from reoccurring.
To which two stores should you add the root CA certificate? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. the personal store on the client computers
B. the personal store on the Client Access server
C. the personal store on the Mailbox servers
D. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the client computers
E. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Client Access server
F. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Mailbox servers
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the store managers meet the compliance requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Retention tags and retention policies
B. Deleted item retention
C. An in-place hold
D. Personal archives
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that during the planned migrations, all Autodiscover requests are processed by the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers. What should you recommend?
A. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
B. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover virtual directory.
C. On the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover virtual directory.
D. on the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
You need to recommend a solution for the voice mail traffic. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which two configurations should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. A dial plan TB.
B. a server certificate
C. a transport rule
D. a data loss prevention (DLP) policy
E. a call answering rule
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirements for the research department and the statutory holidays.
What should you recommend configuring?
To answer, drag the appropriate object to the correct location in the answer area. Each object may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to recommend a database availability group (DAG) design that meets the technical requirements.
Which DAG design should you recommend?
To answer, select the appropriate design in the answer area.
Case Study: 2 (QUESTION 20 ~ QUESTION 27)
Contoso, Ltd., is an aerospace engineering company that manufactures jet engine parts for various industries and government agencies. Contoso has an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
A partner company named Tailspin Toys has an Exchange Server 2010 organization.
Contoso has two offices. The offices are located in Montreal and Chicago.
Each office contains a data center:
– The Montreal and Chicago offices connect to each other by using a direct WAN link.
– All connections to the Internet are routed through the Montreal office.
– Most of Contoso’s employees work from the Montreal office.
The network of Contoso is configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The network of Contoso contains the following components:
– Client computers that run either Microsoft Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
– Users who have a primary SMTP address that uses the contoso.com suffix.
– A retention policy that retains all email messages for 580 days and is associated to all users.
– Six servers that have Exchange Server installed.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
– A data availability group (DAG) named DAG1 that contains all of the mailbox servers. EX5 is configured as the witness server for DAG1. A file server in the Chicago office is configured as an alternate witness server. DAG1 has Datacenter Activation Coordination (DAC) mode enabled.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
– Implement an organization relationship between Contoso and Tailspin Toys.
– Move the mailboxes of all the members of the sales department to Office 365.
– Evaluate Unified Messaging (UM) by conducting a small pilot in the Montreal office.
Contoso identifies the following security requirements:
– Ensure that the data in the Exchange Server databases cannot be read if a hard disk is stolen. -Prevent temporary employees from executing a Reply All or a Forward of any email messages they receive.
– Prevent temporary contractors from changing the configurations of the user accounts for the users in the research and development department.
– Ensure that all of the connections to Outlook Web App from the Internet use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) protocols and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
– Secure all of the email messages from the users at Tailspin Toys to the Contoso users. Ensure that all of the messages can be secured if the certificates at Tailspin Toys are issued by a trusted third-party certification authority (CA).
Contoso identifies the following requirements for auditing mailboxes:
– The manager of the legal department must receive a daily report by email that contains a record of all the eDiscovery mailbox searches.
– Any access to a mailbox by a service account must be excluded from the daily report.
All of the email messages in the Sent Items folder of each user in the marketing department of Contoso must be deleted automatically after 365 days.
Office 365 Coexistence Requirements
Contoso identifies the following Office 365 coexistence requirements:
– Office 365 users must be able to access their mailbox by using their Active Directory user account in Contoso.
– On-premises users must be able to share free/busy information and calendar information with the Office 365 users.
You are evaluating the implementation of the organization relationship.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that the Contoso users can view the Out of Office message of the Tailspin Toys users before the Contoso users send a message to the Tailspin Toys users.
What should you recommend doing before implementing the organization relationship?
A. Create a Policy Tip.
B. Upgrade all of the client computers to Outlook 2010.
C. Create a MailTip.
D. Publish the Autodiscover service of Tailspin Toys.
E. Create a remote domain.
Passleader 70-342 Practice Tests Are Best Preparation Materials To Pass 70-342 Actual Exam