Your company plans to deploy a response group workflow for the sales department. You need to create a response group workflow that meets the following requirements:
– The users in the sales department must be signed in to the response group automatically when they sign in to Lync Server 2013.
– Incoming calls to the sales department must ring all sales department users concurrently, even if a user is already on a call.
How should you configure the response group? (To answer, configure the appropriate participation policy and routing method in the answer area.)
You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure and a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. Unified Messaging (UM) integration is enabled. You need to prevent the use of call answering rules. Which Windows PowerShell command should you run?
Your company has a subscription to Microsoft Lync Online. All users connect to Lync Online by using Microsoft Lync 2013. You discover that several users experience a high amount of jitter during A/V conferences. You need to verify the quality of the connection from the users’ Lync 2013 client to Lync Online. What should you use?
A. the Test-CsASConference cmdlet
B. the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer
C. the Transport Reliability IP Probe
D. the Test-Connection cmdlet
You have a Lyric Server 2013 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains one central site. The infrastructure contains a Standard Edition server that has the Mediation Server role installed and is located in the central site. You configure a trunk to an IP-PBX. The IP-PBX is on the Unified Communications Open Interoperability program. You have 300 users who are enabled for Enterprise Voice. You need to provide PSTN services to the Enterprise Voice users if the IP-PBX fails. What should you do?
A. Install a PSTN gateway that connects directly to the PSTN.
Configure a new trunk to the new PSTN gateway.
Create a new route and a new PSTN usage.
Add the route to the PSTN usage and add the PSTN usage to the voice policy.
B. Install a Survivable Branch Server that connects directly to the PSTN.
Configure a new trunk and add the trunk to the existing route.
Add the route to the PSTN usage and add the PSTN usage to the voice policy.
C. Install a new trunk to a certified SIP trunk provider.
Add the trunk to the existing PSTN usage.
Add the PSTN usage to the voice policy.
D. Install an additional IP-PBX that connects directly to the PSTN.
Configure the existing trunk to use both IP-PBXs in resiliency mode.
You company has one office. The office is located in the United States. The phone numbers in the United States have a country code of 1 followed by 10 digits. You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure configured for Enterprise Voice. All normalization rules ensure that dialed numbers conform to E.164 standards. You need to create a called number translation rule that meets the following requirements:
– Eleven-digit numbers that start with 1 must have the 1 removed before they are routed to the PSTN.
– All other phone numbers must not be modified by the rule.
Which pattern match and translation rule should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate pattern match and translation rule in the answer area.)
Your company has a main office and a branch office. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. The WAN link has limited bandwidth and experiences packet loss. The branch office contains several users only. You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. You identify the bandwidth requirements for the codecs as shown in the following table.
Some users in the branch office report that they experience very slow access to shared folders in the main office. Some users in the branch office report that they experience very slow access to shared folders in the main office. You need to create a bandwidth policy that meets the following requirements:
– Uses the least amount of bandwidth for audio calls.
– Minimizes the impact of packet loss on audio call quality.
– Supports up to 10 concurrent audio calls from the branch office users to the users in the main office.
How should you configure the bandwidth policy? (To answer, select the appropriate audio limit and audio session limit in the answer area.)
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The domain contains a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. The infrastructure uses the default ports. You plan to implement a Quality of Service (QoS) solution. You need to recommend which port ranges must be tagged for QoS. Which port range should you recommend for each service? (To answer, select the appropriate port range for each service in the answer area.)
Case Study 1
Litware, Inc., is an international air transportation company that has 700 employees. Litware has several offices worldwide. The main office is located in Montreal.
The Montreal office has 125 users.
The network is configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The company has an Active Directory forest named litwareinc.com that contains a single domain.
Lync Server and Exchange Server Infrastructure
The company has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) organization that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The company has a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The Lync Server infrastructure contains the components shown in the following table.
All audio conferences dial in to LYNCGATE1.
LYNC_EDGE1 is configured for External Access.
LYNC2 and LYNC3 are configured to place and receive calls through their local PBX and PSTN gateway.
The Montreal office has a phone number range of +1-514-555-0100 to +1-514-555-0250. Phone number ranges from +1-514-555-0226 to +1-514-555-0250 are unused.
The company identifies the following issues:
– Users in the Madrid office report that their customers fail to reach the audio bridge.
– Remote users outside of North America report poor audio quality during conferences.
– Users report that they cannot invite people into their audio conferences by using the Invite by name or phone number feature.
– The finance department reports that fees for phone number ranges in the Montreal office have increased by 200 percent during the last five years.
The company plans to replace all of its legacy phone systems and devices within a year.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Replace all of the voice mail systems with Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging(UK).
– Provide E911 services to users from the United States offices.
– Replace the phone number ranges in the Montreal office with extensions to a single phone number range.
– Provide a Microsoft Lync Online account to several contractors that uses the @contractors. Iitwareinc.com suffix.
– The contractors will use their mobile phone to place and receive calls.
The company identifies the following business requirements for the planned deployment:
– Minimize hardware and software acquisition costs.
– Minimize the cost of placing long distance calls to Europe.
– Minimize the cost of placing long distance calls to North America.
The company identifies the following technical requirements for the planned deployment:
– Ensure that all users can place and receive calls if a single server fails.
– Ensure that all users can place and receive calls if a WAN link fails.
– Automatically provide E911 information to a national emergency call center in the United States.
– Limit the use of E911 services to users in United States offices only.
– Ensure that all users can find all of the company employees in the Lync Address Book.
– Ensure that users in a partner company can add a Litware employee to their contact list without any intervention by an administrator at Litware.
The corporate security policy states that only the main phone number of the company must be displayed when users call external customers.
Phone Number Requirements
The company identifies the following requirements for the phone numbers:
– If a caller dials a phone number range that is unassigned, the call must be transferred to an operator.
– If a caller dials a phone number in a range that was replaced by an extension, the caller must hear the extension format, and then the call must be transferred to the generic phone number range of +15145550100.
– The costs associated with phone number ranges must be reduced.
– Callers to the company must always be able to reach an employee, an operator, or a UM auto attendant.
The company plans to deploy UM with Exchange Server 2010 to meet the following requirements:
– All users must be able to use the Play on Phone feature in Microsoft Outlook.
– UM administrators must be able to configure calls to be redirected to external phone numbers.
-Users must be prevented from navigating the voice mail system menu by using their voice.
You need to configure the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure to meet the technical requirements for E911. You create the network and subnets for each office. Which three tasks should you perform next? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. Create a client policy.
B. Configure the location database
C. Create location policies.
D. Create a response group.
E. Create a voice route.
F. Create a normalization rule.
You are evaluating the planned changes for the contractors. You need ensure that the contractors can access Outlook Voice Access and receive voice mails from callers. Which cmdlet should you run?
You need to recommend a solution to meet the security requirement. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. An outbound translation rule
B. A response group
C. A voice policy
D. A private phone line
Update Pass4sure Microsoft 70-337 PDF & VCE Dumps Free Download