Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to meet the UM requirements. What should you configure to meet each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate configurations to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each configuration may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to recommend a solution to prevent calls to the Boston office from being routed over the PSTN. The solution must meet the Lync Server requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A Lync Server 2013 Director pool
B. Two Lync Server 2013 trunks
C. Two Lync Server 2013 Edge Servers
D. A Lync Server 2010 A/V Conferencing pool
You need to recommend a solution to integrate the planned on-premises Lync Server 2013 infrastructure and Lync Online. Which two components should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. A Lync Server 2013 partner application
B. A new certificate issue by a trusted third-party certification authority (CA)
C. The Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization tool
D. A Session Border Controller
E. A Lync Server 2013 Edge pool
You are evaluating whether the PSTN gateways must be upgraded to support the planned migration to Lync Server 2013. You need to identify the minimum number of ports required for each PSTN gateway in the New York office. How many ports should you identify?
You need to recommend changes to the Exchange Server organization to ensure that callers can leave voice mails if a server fails. Which component should you recommend?
A. Two Edge servers that have Exchange Server 2010 deployed
B. An additional UM IP gateway
C. An additional Client Access server that has Exchange Server 2010deployed
D. An additional Unified Messaging server that has Exchange Server 2010 deployed
You are designing the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. You need to identify the minimum number of Lync Server 2013 Mediation Servers, Lync Server 2013 trunks, and PSTN gateways that must be added to the New York office. The solution must meet the Enterprise Voice requirements. What should you identify? To answer, configure the appropriate number for each component in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify which configurations must be implemented for the planned Lync Server 2013 deployment. The solution must meet the network requirements. Which features should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate features to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each feature may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Case Study 3
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has 4,000 employees. The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
The company has four offices. The offices are configured as shown in the following table.
The New York office contains the main data center. Communications for all of the offices is routed through the New York office.
All telephone calls from the Los Angeles office and the Miami office are routed through a PSTN gateway in the New York office.
All offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Environment
The company has an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2. Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Each office contains DHCP servers that run on 32-bit servers.
Lync Server Environment
The company has nine servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The company uses a SIP domain of contoso.com. The voice infrastructure is configured as shown in the following table.
All users are enabled for Enterprise Voice.
The company also contains two Edge Servers that have Lync Server 2013 deployed. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The Miami office has a dial plan. The dial plan is configured as shown in the following table.
The Lync Server configuration has five routes. The routes are configured as shown in the following table.
The PSTN usage for the users in the Los Angeles office is configured as shown in the following table.
The company identifies the following issues with the current infrastructure:
– Los Angeles users report that the audio quality during calls to the New York office is poor and that the calls often disconnect.
– Users in the Miami office report that when their WAN link fails, they cannot establish calls to the PSTN.
– The Miami users report that they cannot call the Los Angeles users by using a five- digit internal phone number.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Provide voice resiliency in all of the offices if a WAN link fails.
– Implement Call Park.
– Implement an unassigned number range that has a voice announcement.
– Add an additional auto attendant.
– Implement a gateway in the Los Angeles office that uses the local PSTN.
– Migrate several users to Microsoft Lync Online. The users will use instant messaging (IM) with MSN users only. Client computers will use automatic configuration and open federation. The migrated users will use a SIP domain of cloud.contoso.com.
– Provide a backup route for each office if a gateway fails. ?Provide each office with access to the local PSTN.
The company identifies the following technical requirements:
– Enable five-digit internal dialing that uses the site code and the last four digits of the phone number range.
– Configure the New York gateway as the backup route for the local gateway in each office.
– Changes to the infrastructure must minimize the number of new servers deployed.
You need to ensure that the Miami users can use a five-digit extension when they call the Los Angeles users. What should you include in the normalization rule? To answer, configure the appropriate match pattern and translation pattern in the dialog box in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to configure the unassigned numbers range to support the planned changes. Which four actions should you perform? To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and the correct order.
The Los Angeles users have the following call statistics:
– Peak call concurrency is 25 percent
– Fifty percent of all placed calls are routed to the PSTN.
– Thirty percent of all placed calls are internal calls to users in the other offices.
– Twenty percent of all placed calls are conference calls.
– The average bandwidth for peer-to-peer calls is 65 kilobits per second (Kbps).
– The average bandwidth used for conference calls is 100 Kbps.
You need to identify the minimum amount of bandwidth required on the WAN link for the planned implementation of the media gateway in the Los Angeles office. All calls to the PSTN will be routed through the local media gateway in the Los Angeles office.
A. 10.00 megabits per second (Mbps)
B. 7.20 megabits per second (Mbps)
C. 3.95 megabits per second (Mbps)
D. 2.25 megabits per second (Mbps)
Update Pass4sure Microsoft 70-337 PDF & VCE Dumps Free Download