You need to design the Call Park solution. Which Call Park design should you choose? To answer, select the appropriate range and application server in the dialog box in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to create the DHCP options required for Lync Phone Edition devices. Which three actions should you perform? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to plan the subnets for Call Admission Control (CAC) and media bypass. Which subnet or subnets should you identify for each office? To answer, drag the appropriate subnet or subnets to the correct office in the answer area. Each subnet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to identify which Lync Server 2013 components must be deployed to each office to support the planned changes for voice resiliency. Which components should you identify for each office? To answer, select the appropriate component for each office in the answer area.
You need to create the new auto attendant contact object. Which two tools can achieve the goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are evaluating the implementation of the gateway in the Los Angeles office. You need to ensure that least cost routing is used in the Los Angeles and Houston offices for local calls after the gateway is deployed. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which route should you assign to each PSTN usage? To answer, drag the appropriate route to the correct PSTN usage in the answer area. Each route may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Your need to recommend which DNS records must be created to support the planned migration to Lync Online. Which DNS records should you recommend creating? To answer, configure the appropriate record name and target in the dialog box in the answer area.
You need to recommend a client configuration strategy to meet the requirements for the planned migration to Lync Online. What should you recommend?
A. Deploy a Group Policy object (GPO) that adds the msn.com domain to the Internet Explorer settings.
B. Enable public IM connectivity for each user.
C. Create a hosting provider for the msn.com domain,
D. Enable federation for each user.
Case Study: 4
Litware, Inc Case B
Litware, Inc. is a marketing company that has 20,000 users. Physical Locations Litware has a main office and a branch office. The main office is located in New York. The branch office is located in Montreal.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Each office has a firewall between the internal network and the perimeter network. Each office has a firewall between the perimeter network and the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012. Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Lync Server Infrastructure
The network contains a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains 12 servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Litware uses the following Lync features:
– Instant messaging (IM)
– A/V conferencing
The Lync Server 2013 infrastructure is configured to use federation with users at a partner company, which is named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has a SIP domain named contoso.com. The users at Contoso use Microsoft Lync Online.
Litware has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) organization. Unified Messaging (UM) and Lync Server 2013 are integrated.
Litware plans to implement the following changes:
– Enable Enterprise Voice for all users.
– Add IP phones to the existing VLANs.
– Add a SIP trunk to each site.
Litware identifies the following issues:
– The current firewall configurations allow all ports and all protocols to the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
– A change to the Lync services provider proxy URL recently caused the federation with contoso.com to become unavailable.
Litware plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Litware identifies the following technical requirements:
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the Montreal office. Litware identifies 39 area codes and a country code of 1 for Canada.
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to any country besides Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the New York office. Litware identifies 269 area codes and a country code of 1 for the United States.
– If the SIP trunk in the New York office fails, users in the Montreal office must be able to place international calls.
– The provider of the New York SIP trunk requires that the Oil prefix be used to make all international calls. Rules exist to ensure that dialed numbers conform to E.164 standards.
– Application sharing for up to 200 simultaneous remote users and 100 simultaneous internal users in a single conference must be supported. Each application sharing session uses 500 Kbps. Only users on the internal network are presenters of the conferences.
– Users in the New York and Montreal offices must be able to dial a local number to access their voice mail remotely. Subscriber access must be available in French for the Montreal office users and in English and Spanish for the New York office users.
– Microsoft Lync Phone Edition devices must be supported.
– Users must be able to access their voice mail only from the Lync client by clicking Call Voice Mail.
Allow only the required communications through the firewalls for the supported Lync services.
Response Group Requirements
Litware plans to create a response group for support calls to meet the following requirements:
– Incoming calls must be routed to any support staff who are online and available.
– If the support call is not answered by a support staff member, the call must be forwarded to the group of managers on call that day.
– Calls forwarded to the managers must be sent to the manager who has not answered a support call in the longest amount of time.
An administrator makes several security changes to the firewalls. After you deploy Enterprise Voice, remote users report that they fail to access their voice mail by using the Call Voice Mail option in the Lync client. You verify that the users can access their voice mail by dialing the subscriber access number. You need to ensure that the users can access their voice mail by clicking Call Voice Mail. Which two sets of ports should you open? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. TCP 443 and UDP 3478 on the internal firewall
B. TCP 443 and UDP 3478 on the external firewall
C. TCP 5062 and 8057 on the internal firewall
D. UDP 50,000 to 59,999 on the external firewall
E. TCP 5062 and 8057 on the external firewall
F. UDP 50,000 to 59,999 on the internal firewall
You need to identify the minimum amount of bandwidth required for each network connection to support the technical requirement for application sharing. How much bandwidth should you identify? (To answer, select the appropriate amount of bandwidth for each network connection in the answer area.)
Update Pass4sure Microsoft 70-337 PDF & VCE Dumps Free Download